This has undoubtedly been a really challenging time for our stores and their local communities. We took swift action and review our measures every day to ensure both our team member and customer safety is met.
Measures we have introduced:
• Closed all deli counters
• Closed dried fruit & nut bar
• Closed coffee bar
• Closed olive Bar
• Glass domes cover our bakery goods and requested pre-packing at production stage as much as possible
• Limit numbers of customers in stores
• Set tape markers in store as a guide for spacial awareness
• Hand sanitiser on offer for both customers and staff
• Hired an external cleaning company to frequently wipe down card readers, till areas and baskets
• Increased staff to implement security measures
• Staff have gloves and face masks to serve
• Restricted cash and only accepting card payments
• Posters in windows to set out our new measures
• We undertake daily briefs with our store teams, keeping them up to date, motivating and reminding of all the changes during this uncertain time
These trying times have been a true test for the supply chain. From the smallest supplier to the largest, everyone has worked so very hard to ensure our shelves remain full of all the products you love and more!
We are continually reviewing and keeping up to date with changing government guidelines.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and understanding during this time and look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
The team at Bayley & Sage