Bayley & Sage (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Privacy Notice [LINK] and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and internal marketing. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our Cookies enable us to:
- Make our website work as you would expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To speed up your searches.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your Internet browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies – Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work.
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- Allowing you to add comments to our site.
We reserve the right to use any further cookies that we may think reasonable for marketing purposes or that our website providers thinks necessary for the running of the website.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: Facebook, Twitter
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called “analytics” programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website (and a large proportion of the world’s other websites) as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you have concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Changes to our Cookies Policy
Any changes we may make to our cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.